Tuesday, September 9, 2008
ASSIGNMENT 3 - MY POSTER!
At last phiew...


Description :

The big water drop under the ice berg shows the serious melting of ice berg. The water drop that looks like rain is not a rain but to show how serious the melting of ice berg is. We have to take a serious action to overcome this problem. The sun means the source of melting ice berg. Sun is the main cause when the global start to warm and warm. We have to save our ice to make sure that animals like penguins and polar bear dont lost their habitat. We have to save ice and love our penguins.

Red - to show the caution and to alert people on melting ice cap
Blue- to show the colours of melting ice
yellow- represent the sun.

posted by PUTERI BALQIS at 8:31 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: PUTERI BALQIS
Home: kota bharu, kelantan, Malaysia
About Me: my parents named me Tengku Puteri Balqis, my family called me balqis instead.Friends refer me as PUTERI.i think i love colours bcoz colours can describe everything.i love pretty stuffs.i love my parents and all my relatives. i love my FRIENDS, u know who u are. HAVE FUN!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie