Wednesday, July 23, 2008
ASSIGNMENT 1- my symbol of global warming ( the final )


MEANING OF THIS SYMBOL

Ø BLUE – represents the sea water

Ø RED represent danger

Ø WHITE – represent the ice-bergs

Ø BROWN – represent the land


· THE BUILDING represent the cause the green house effects. The more big building we have the more the green house effect we have to faced.

· THE MELTING ICE-CREAM represent the sea water level that are increasing to the land.

· THE ICE-BERGS means the ice now are slowly melting because of global warming.

· THE CONE represent the land and the land nowadays become lesser because of the melting ice.

Labels:

posted by PUTERI BALQIS at 10:06 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: PUTERI BALQIS
Home: kota bharu, kelantan, Malaysia
About Me: my parents named me Tengku Puteri Balqis, my family called me balqis instead.Friends refer me as PUTERI.i think i love colours bcoz colours can describe everything.i love pretty stuffs.i love my parents and all my relatives. i love my FRIENDS, u know who u are. HAVE FUN!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie